Nutrition | Healthy?

My doctor sais i'm overwieght, but i know i have a lot of muscle, is he wrong?


Posted by Reply
Personal Trainer
7/31/2008 8:23:12 PM

Well, you can get a bodyfat test done to see what your percentage bodyfat is. Also check out our weight loss guide to see what your basic (not entirely accurate) BMR is to see if you are over eating.

Weight Loss Guide and BMR analyzer

Related Postings on
1.cardio advice
2.Protein in eggs
3.Weight Loss
Postings needing a reply
1.I think I pulled my hamstring AGAIN.
2.pilates and weight training
3.Now Supplements
4.Pro Form Treadmills
5.L'il bit of advice
6.Medifast Diet
7.need some help
8.heart rate monitors?
9.Exercise psychology study: Can you help?