Exercise Questions | Pain in right knee cap area

A month ago I felt pain in my right knee and had to stop my jogging. I have not seen a doctor because the pain in not severe anymore, but lingers in my knee cap primarily when I go up stairs (which I must since in my home). I read that with that injury I should work out my quadricep muscles...does anyone have suggestions on what type of workout that would be beneficial with this knee being sore?


Posted by Reply
Personal Trainer
1/5/2009 1:34:15 PM
We can't just give you a blanket exercise workout without being there and assessing how your knee is reacting to each and every exercise. Physiotherapists specialize in this and you should go see one to discuss how to properly develop your quadriceps with an injured knee cap.


Related Postings on
Postings needing a reply
1.I think I pulled my hamstring AGAIN.
2.pilates and weight training
3.Now Supplements
4.Pro Form Treadmills
5.L'il bit of advice
6.Medifast Diet
7.need some help
8.heart rate monitors?
9.Exercise psychology study: Can you help?