Address and Phone Number
Below is a list of reviews that have been filled out by either a MyFit employee, a visitor of the gym, or an employee of the facility.
Le gym bodyquest
680 st-catherine west, montreal
Telephone: 514 875-2766
Click here to rate or review this facility
Gym Overall Review Score
Cost of membership: varies
Pros: equipment is new
Cons: Membership price plans change daily in newspaper ads
Thoughts:Make a yearly price plan and stick with it.
The best gym in the city is (and why):
I love this place. Real hard core dudes. Just great!
Click here to rate or review Le gym bodyquest 680 st-catherine west, montreal
This health club has the following services. This information is filled out by members that have visited these facilities. It may be inaccurate.
- This facility also provides a nutrition center to fuel up before, during or after a workout.
- There are 2 beds available.
- There are personal trainers available to help you achieve your goal
- Towel service is available. This allows you to get a fresh towels before and after a good sweat.
- Massage therapists are on site.
- Free weights are on site.
- Machines are present. Machines are great for beginners and restrict form to working the proper muscles.
- There is approximately 10000 square feet available.
- There are approximately 8 treadmills.
- 2 rowing machines.
- 6 steppers.
- 8 elliptical machines.
- Open approximately 168 hours.
- 10 bikes.
- This facility has air conditioning.
Other Local GymsAerobie Plus - 7272 RUE CLARK
Archie Gym - 10200 ST LAURENT
Club de Santé l'Acadie - 9001 DE L'ACADIE
Club Santé Fit For Life - 7503 ST LAURENT,
Curves St-Laurent Est - 1400 RUE SAUVÉ OUEST,
DBS Fitness Concepts - 4904 RUE JEAN-TALON OUEST
Energie Cardio - 9079, boul. Maurice-Duplessis # 200.
Get Fit Quick - 5500 AVENUE DE WESTBURY
Hard Knox - 8490 RUE JEANNE-MANCE
Kidnasium - 6263 AVENUE SOMERLED
La Cite - 3575 Parc Avenue
Le gym bodyquest - 680 st-catherine west
Le LABB, centre d'entrainement fonctionnel - 9800, rue meilleur
Nautilus Plus - 1431 Rue Saint-Andre
Nautilus Plus - 1500, avenue McGill College
Nautilus Plus Inc - 2676 RUE DE SALABERRY
Nautilus Plus Inc - 800, Place Victoria
Platinum Centre De Conditionnement - 4052 RUE JEAN-TALON OUEST
Progym - 4500, Hochelaga
Progym - 4500, Hochelaga
Santefitt - 2854 RUE DE SALABERRY
Sporting Club du Sanctuaire - 6105 AVENUE DU BOISÉ
Ultimate Muscle Media & BNC - 4885 RUE JEAN-TALON OUEST
Université de Montréal-CEPSUM - 2100 BD EDOUARD MONTPETIT
YMCA - 200, rené Levesque
YMCA Du Grand MontréAl - 4335 HAMPTON
Make a Workout
Crafting a workout for the gym is extremely important. Consideration should be maintained throughout your designing process. If you just want to find one to use we offer plenty here. If you want to make your own you can start now.
Tracking Your WeightsThere are lots of easy ways to track your sets and reps. One easy way is through a little book that you can take with you to the gym. This book has progress charts, workouts and lots of tools you can use to always make sure you are improving.