| Posted by || Reply |
11/28/2012 1:48:50 AM
| 1. Uncontrolled eating and dietary |
patterns will have serious consequence
on your health. Unreasonable fasting
will drain off all the important
vitamins and minerals from your body and
have an adverse effect on your health.
So it is essential that you should
follow a healthy and wholesome diet.
2. Stay away from starchy, greasy
and fatty foods.
3. Avoid refined and processed
foods from the diet.
Drink ice cold water throughout the day.
It makes your body work to raise the
temperature of the water to your body's
temperature therefore increasing your
Try to drink about 4 to 8 16oz glasses
of filtered water daily depending on
your activity level, size and the
temperature in your area. This also
helps to keep your liver and organs
cleaner which makes up the majority of
Basal metabolism. Typically you should
drink 50% of your weight in ounces
12/1/2011 4:10:49 AM
| 1. Uncontrolled eating and dietary patterns will have serious consequence on your health. Unreasonable fasting will drain off all the important vitamins and minerals from your body and have an adverse effect on your health. So it is essential that you should follow a healthy and wholesome diet.|
2. Stay away from starchy, greasy and fatty foods.
3. Avoid refined and processed foods from the diet.
4. Intake of tomatoes, cabbage and lime juice is beneficial for your health. These 3 foods, help you to lose large amounts of weight.
11/1/2011 1:47:01 AM
| Thanks all of view for sharing such a nice information about dieting...and this is really helpful for me as well as many readers...!!!!|
keep posting such a nice information..!!!!
5/2/2010 7:49:10 PM
I hope this advice will help you. just eat right and workout correctly. Do it and keep doing it. It won't happen fast, but it will happen. Be consistent. Never stop. A commitment to healthier eating and a regular and appropriate exercise regime are the key steps towards weight loss.
4/30/2010 5:37:10 AM
| Hi Josh,|
I hope this helps, this was given by my trainer Christopher Munce.
Here are some weight loss diet tips that can be followed anywhere,
WHAT, HOW AND WHY?
1. Make a delicious low fat mayonnaise by combining one teaspoon of Dijon mustard or satay sauce with a low fat yogurt.
2. Do not skip meals. Skipping meals slicks the body into slowing down the metabolism, attempting to conserve calories during a period where limited fats and fuel are available. Remember that eating increases the metabolism.
3. Stuff vegetables like capsicum and zucchini with flavored fillings or minced chicken, white meat or fish. These are healthy and contain low fat.
4. Take pita bread roll ups or wraps with salad fillings.
5. Eight hours after waking up, our metabolism slows down that is why 30 minutes of exercise before dinner will increase the metabolism for about two to three hours. This produces an increase in burned fat even hours after the work out is over.
6. Add alfalfa or mung beans to salad to get extra iron.
7. Good cooking and healthy eating begins with learning about nutrition and how to prepare healthy recipes.
8. Learn how to make the family favorite recipes and make sure that fats, salt, and sugar are cut out. Substitute non-fat yogurt for cream, stir-fry without oil and use herbs and spices instead of salt to taste.
9. Consult the doctor before beginning an exercise or weight loss program.
10. Slowly eat and chew each bite during meals as this would decrease one's appetite.
11. Complete three small meals and two snacks everyday instead of one or two huge meals.
12. Use chicken stock when stir-frying. This will cut down on hidden fat.
13. Buy non-toasted muesli instead of the toasted ones. A plate of toasted muesli contains more fat than a plate of bacon and eggs.
14. As much as possible do not remove the skins of fruits and vegetables since most of the nutrients are concentrated under the skin.
15. Warm water with just a squeeze of lemon juice before breakfast get the metabolism going for the day, this also help preventing constipation and is excellent for the skin.
16. One of the best sources of vegetable protein is from soya beans or tofu. All legumes provide some protein, so include lentils, lima beans etc into casseroles and soups.
17. Look for a weight loss "buddy," club, or support mates. This will motivate you to stay and enjoy your weight loss program.
18. Though it's hard at first, try not eating 3 hours or more before bedtime.
19. Make pasta a fast food choice - preparing a pasta meal or salad will only take 10-12 minutes.
20. Chilli helps to speed up metabolism - even the milder varieties.
21. Try making omelettes without adding the yolks! A dramatic decrease in fat.
22. Substitute baking soda, baking powder, MSG and soya sauce in cooking.
23. Remove fat by dropping ice cubes into the baking tray. Fat will stick to the ice cubes.
24. Drinking hot water instead of cold water in the morning can increase the speed of your metabolism and burn more calories.
25. Eat before you go food shopping and always prepare a shopping list. Only buy food which relates to your weekly menu plan and don't be tempted to buy goodies.
Make sure that the right discipline is still practiced to promote consistency on the diet plan. This will lead eventually to a healthy life-style and fat loss a more fruitful living without the extra fat and extra pounds on the side.
4/15/2010 12:59:09 AM
| Drink ice cold water throughout the day. It makes your body work to raise the temperature of the water to your body's temperature therefore increasing your metabolism. Try to drink about 4 to 8 16oz glasses of filtered water daily depending on your activity level, size and the temperature in your area. This also helps to keep your liver and organs cleaner which makes up the majority of Basal metabolism. Typically you should drink 50% of your weight in ounces daily. |
3/12/2010 12:56:52 AM
| Losing weight is always a challenge that one needs to overcome. A lot of people are now getting more and more frustrated and disappointed with trying different diet programs available in the market today. Some are getting desperate and are willing to try more drastic measures. If you are one of those people, give yourself another shot.|
The soup diet - Heat is one of the best ways to burn the fats that are in your body. Now, the one way to do that without exercising too much is to eat hot cabbage soup.
The water diet - By simply drinking more water, you can increase the chances of losing weight. But you also need to eat less and exercise a little more so that you can sweat out the water you have taken in.
Eat less but enough - Diets are great but they don't require you to stop eating completely. You can eat your favorite foods but you should eat them in smaller portions.
11/19/2009 11:20:18 PM
| hi josh, your exercise routines are good enough to help you loose some pounds. But it ain't enough. Exercise should go along with proper diet as well. I can share with you this easy diet step I read from a certain article. Hope this will be of good help;|
> Drink a lot of water freely, at least 8 glasses of 8 oz. each
> Keep a regular intake of good quality multivitamins daily
> Take 1-2 capsules of essential fatty acids everyday to replenish your body's needs of vite. E
> Be careful with fruits. Add plenty of vegetables or salad to meals. You should eat five different servings of fruit and veg every day to boost your intake of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
> Avoid starches, rice, sugar, and alcohol
> Never skip meals, as this will cause you to increase your appetite on your next meal
2/17/2009 4:14:56 PM
| The Abs Diet is a good one and fairly inexpensive using these foods that help speed metabolism |