7/29/2006 11:09:40 AM
| Hi there,|
Please note that you cannot spot reduce, you need to combine exercise and nutrition to get rid of body fat.
Please look at our weight loss guide and try out a circuit program from our program section. Also, try eating from this grocery list:
Tips to know:
1. Have 6-7 meals per day
2. Have small meals with protein, good fats, fruits, vegetables and fibre at every meal.
3. Eat high GI carbohydrates ONLY after a workout.
4. Spend 40 minutes every Sunday preparing and planning meals for the week. It will REALLY help with spending and your stomach.
5. Make / Buy protein bars and greens plus.
6. Some supplements to note are: Creatine, Iso-Whey, Greens Plus, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Multi-Vitamin, green tea and coffee.
7. Stay hydrated with water all day long. It helps carry body fat out of your body.
Keep up your active lifestyle and try making a few small nutritional changes and you'll lose that fat in no time.
Try to make yourself a self-contract (http://www.myfit.ca/self-contract.html) and make sure you keep track of your progress in a workout log (http://www.myfit.ca/personal_training_guide.asp)
Good luck training my friend,